欧美热门翻唱歌曲分享社

麦当娜为女权发声在华盛顿发表演讲

英语演讲视频精选 2018-10-08 14:07:33

1月21日,也就是在特朗普宣布就职之后,华盛顿爆发了声势浩大的女权主义抗议活动,麦当娜参加抗议并发表了演讲,艾玛-沃森(Emma Watson),歌手加奈儿-梦奈(Janelle Monae)等人也到场助阵!

视频和音频

翻译、时间轴:大逗  校对:阿V

首发公众号:英语演讲视频精选

后台回复20170205可下载本视频音频


演讲稿

大家好

Hello,everybody.

 

在白宫的8年生活已经结束了

After eightyears in the White House,

 

米歇尔和我现在是和你们一样的普通公民

Michelle and Inow rejoin all of you as private citizens.

 

我们发自内心地再次感谢你们

We want to thankyou once again from the bottom

 

给了我们神圣的特权

of our heartsfor giving us the incredible privilege6

 

为我们深爱的国家服务

of serving thiscountry that we love.

 

我们还会告诉大家接下来

We also want totell you a little about

 

一些我们即将要做的事情

what we'll be upto next.

 

首先,我们准备休息一段时间

First,we'regoing to a little break.

 

我们终于可以睡个好觉

We're finallygoing to get some sleep

 

有更多时间陪伴家人

and take sometime to be with our family,

 

会低调一点

and just bestill for a little bit.

 

所以我们不会经常在线

So,we might notbe online quite

 

 

像平常你们看到的那样

as much asyou're used to seeing us.

 

在这之前,想邀请你们帮助

But beforethat,we want to invite you to help us

 

其中的一个项目

with just one ofthe projects

 

当我们回来之后

we're excited towork on when we get back.

 

进入这个网页查看总统中心

Check out thiswebsite for our presidential center.

 

中心将会建在芝加哥南部

The center willbe based on the south side of Chicago,

 

但这是全所有城市,国家以及整个世界的项目

but it will haveprojects all over

the city,thecountry,and the world.

 

 

不仅仅是一个图书馆和或博物馆

More than alibrary or museum,

 

还会是一个市民生活、工作中心

it will be aliving,working center for citizenship.

 

所以我们想知道你们的想法

That's why wewant to hear from you.

 

告诉我们你希望这个项目变成怎样

Tell us what youwant this project to be

 

告诉我们你内心的想法

and tell uswhat's on your mind.

 

寄给我们你的主意,希望和愿望

Send us yourideas,your hopes,your beliefs

 

或者我们可以一起完成的事情

about what wecan achieve together.

 

告诉我们那些激励你的年轻领袖、公司和组织

Tell us aboutthe young leaders and companies

andorganizations that inspire you.

 

 

这将是你们的总统中心,同时也属于我们

This will beyour presidential center just as much as it is ours.

 

 

所以希望你们来告诉我们应该做些什么

So,we want youto tell us what we should

be thinkingabout as we get to work.

 

 

将你们所有人的想法变成现实

It's going totake all of you and

your ideas tomake it a reality.

 

就像我之前经常说的

As I've saidmany times before,

 

真正的民主是一个比想象中更庞大的工程

true democracyis a project that's

much bigger thanany one of us.

 

比任何人,任何总统,任何政府都更庞大

It's bigger thanany one person,

any onepresident,any one government.

 

 

这是我们每个人的责任

It's a job forall of us.

 

这需要我们持之以恒的努力

It requireseveryday sustained effort from all of us.

 

 

不断地完善我们的国家

The work ofperfecting our unions never finish

 

我们期待各位同胞都能参与其中

and we lookforward to joining you

in that effortas fellow citizens.

 

 

谢谢大家,我们很快会再见

Thank you and wewill see all of you again soon.

 

拜拜

Bye-bye.

 


 




猜你喜欢

讲真,论吐槽特朗普我只!服!他!

一个视频带你分析美国历届总统就职演讲

新鲜出炉!特朗普的总统就职演讲!

麦当娜致敬杰克逊精彩演讲



- THE END -

 转发是对阿V最大的赞赏, 
 我与高阅读量之间只差你一个转发


Copyright © 欧美热门翻唱歌曲分享社@2017